Are you interested in a career in
Freight Broker Sales?
At Freight Fox we are passionate about logistics. That’s why we utilize and develop the latest in transportation technology and provide amazing customer service. Join the journey!
Freight Fox Inc. is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic company that offers the most customized, reliable and cost-effective supply chain management solutions for our clients. We pride ourselves on industry leading service every step of the way. We provide complete freight management without the typical cookie cutter approach and ensure that all clients’ unique needs & expectations are met. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, are great with people, and excited about a career in the transportation industry, then you will love working at Freight Fox where there’s lots of room for growth and career advancement.
We’re looking for someone energetic, who takes pride in servicing clients, has very strong & effective communication skills and proven industry experience to fill the role of SENIOR FREIGHT BROKER SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Cold-calling prospects and establishing relationships with new clients.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and build business internally
- Build freight volume and ensure optimal revenue for the company
- Managing customer relationships and entering data into CRM
- Work with internal logistic coordinators to coordinate shipments
- Take the initiative to identify new opportunities and prospect potential shippers
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum: 2 years experience in transportation sales, particularly as a broker
- Hunter mentality who constantly looks for new markets to open expand into
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the trucking industry, freight forwarder, non-asset brokerage / 3PL
- Knowledge of truckload and less than truckload pricing in the Canadian/US marketplace
- Effective geographical knowledge of Canada/US
- Working knowledge of transportation operations programs (TMS) is an asset
- Manages time, priorities and projects with precision and appropriate tools
- Persistent; takes initiatives and sustains action over time in attaining significant results
- Leverages strong internal & external partnerships to improve efficiencies
- Superior customer service skills with a proficiency in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Takes initiative and recognizes tasks that need to be completed without guidance
- Knowledge of other language(s) such as French or Spanish is an asset, but not required
Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday to Friday
Compensation: Salary + Commission $100K + earning potential based on OTE
- Full Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Friendly and professional office environment
- Job Type: Full-time
Interested in joining a dynamic and rapidly growing organization? Submit your resume now.
Thanks to all candidates who apply, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.