Are you interested in a career as a
At Freight Fox we are passionate about logistics. That’s why we utilize and develop the latest in transportation technology and provide amazing customer service. Join the journey!
Freight Fox Inc. is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic company who offers the most customized, reliable and cost-effective supply chain management solutions. We pride ourselves on industry leading service every step of the way. We provide complete freight management without the typical cookie cutter approach and ensure that all clients’ unique needs & expectations are exceeded. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, are great with people, and excited about a career in the transportation industry, then you will love working at Freight Fox where there’s lots of room for growth and career advancement.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will mainly be in charge of coordinating and facilitating freight movement of our client’s freight. You will be working with other team members and will be required to communicate with carriers and provide optimal impeccable service to the shippers and receivers involved with every load. The candidate will also be required to process orders, manage all carrier updates and obtain rates in a high paced work environment.
- Reporting to the Director of Operations
- Improve and expand our approved carrier database
- Obtain rate quotes from transportation resources (road, air, sea)
- Negotiate rates with carriers and other vendors
- Create tenders in order to process transactions
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written communication with all shippers and receivers
- Provide clear, friendly and concise communication with our customers and vendors
- Provide sales team with regular updates on shipments
- Other duties as required and assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Post-secondary education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within a trucking company is an asset, but not required
- Knowledge of truckload and less than truckload pricing in the Canadian/US marketplace,
- including effective geographical knowledge of Canada/US is an asset but not required
- Working knowledge of Load Link and similar transportation operations programs is an asset but not required
- Manages time, priorities and projects with precision and appropriate tools
- Persistent; takes initiatives and sustains action over time in attaining significant results
- Leverages strong internal & external partnerships to improve efficiencies
- Superior customer service skills with a proficiency in trouble shooting for our customers
- Takes initiative and recognizes tasks that need to be completed without the guidance of the director
- Knowledge of other language(s) is an asset, but not required
Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday to Friday
Remuneration: Range between $31,200 to $55,000+ annually depending on experience + Bonuses which can
add an additional $12,000+ annually.
- Full Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Friendly and professional office environment
- Job Type: Full-time
Interested in joining a dynamic and rapidly growing organization? Submit your resume now.
Thanks to all candidates who apply, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.