Are you interested in a career in
Supply Chain Management?
At Freight Fox we are passionate about logistics. That’s why we utilize and develop the latest in transportation technology and provide amazing customer service. Join the journey!
Freight Fox Inc. is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic company who offers the most customized, reliable and cost-effective supply chain management solutions. We pride ourselves on industry leading service every step of the way. We provide complete freight management without the typical cookie cutter approach and ensure that all clients’ unique needs & expectations are exceeded. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, are great with people, and excited about a career in the transportation industry, then you will love working at Freight Fox where there’s lots of room for growth and career advancement.
Online Research, Data Entry, LinkedIn Prospecting, Email Marketing, Phone Prospecting
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing online research in order to identify viable shipping opportunities within various commercial industries, such as import/export, manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, and construction channels. By utilizing various online resources Such as Linked In, Social Media, Google Maps, special groups/organizations, job ads, the data collected would be stored into our customized and streamlined CRM software. The Logistics Analyst will manage the core aspects of the data and manage the initial steps into identifying and prospecting for new opportunities. He or she will diligently input, manage and update the information in our CRM, so that it can be effectively and easily utilized by members of the sales team. Effectively learning and utilizing available tools and online resources is essential to the success of set goals and objectives. Previous experience and a clear understanding of the trucking industry, would be an asset for this role, however it is not mandatory. We are prepared to hire and train an individual that does not have previous logistics experience, if we feel that they have the capacity and qualifications to learn and adapt quickly.
- Providing prompt and professional responses to any new customer or lead
- Online research and lead qualifying
- Prospecting new customers through various channels (Linkedin, email, phone)
- Schedule appointments and conference calls for the sales team
- Market research
- Data entry into the CRM
- Manage communication between prospect and sales team
- Other duties as required and assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Post-secondary education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within a trucking company is an asset, but not required
- Manages time, priorities and projects with precision and appropriate tools
- Persistent; takes initiatives and sustains action over time in attaining significant results
- Leverages strong internal & external partnerships to improve efficiencies
- Superior customer service skills
- Takes initiative and recognizes tasks that need to be completed without the guidance of the General Manager
- Knowledge of other language(s) is an asset, but not required
Remuneration: $55K+ Annually (Salary + Bonuses) based on meeting OTE
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON (Near 404 & Hwy 7)
Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday to Friday
- Full Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Friendly and professional large open concept office
- Opportunities for advancement
Submit your resume now.
Thanks to all candidates who apply, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.